Enroll at John Sedgwick
TO ENROLL YOUR STUDENT AT JOHN SEDGWICK MIDDLE SCHOOL:
- To begin, please complete a pre-registration by clicking on the "New Student Enrollment" button above.
- When you complete pre-registration, an enrollment specialist will contact you for further information.
- You will need to provide the following documents from the previous school:
- Birth Certificate
- Previous School Records (Grade Reports, Test Scores)
- Health information
- Additional Services received (Special Education/IEP, 504 plan/Gifted/speech)
If you do not have your student’s previous school records, please call or email us, and we would be happy to request those documents from the school prior to your appointment.
* Please be aware that due to the high enrollment numbers at JSMS, we are requesting that newly enrolling families provide proof of residency, such as a utility bill or piece of mail with your home address.
For further information regarding enrollment, or if you need assistance completing your enrollment request, please contact Tara Zantow, Student Registrar (360-874-6102, email@example.com).
Supplemental Forms Due at Time of Enrollment:
Please select from these grade level options:
Administration of Medication at School State law dictates that all medications (prescription and OTC) require a physician's signature; this includes as-needed inhalers and epipens. The following form (157 Medication at School) must be completed and on file with the school nurse/Health Room for each medication to be administered. All medications must have appropriate labeling.
As Needed: Administration of Medication at School