Skip To Main Content

Enroll at John Sedgwick


  1. To begin, please complete a pre-registration by clicking on the "New Student Enrollment" button above.
  2. When you complete pre-registration, an enrollment specialist will contact you for further information.
  3. You will need to provide the following documents from the previous school:
    • Birth Certificate
    • Previous School Records (Grade Reports, Test Scores)
    • Health information
    • Additional Services received (Special Education/IEP, 504 plan/Gifted/speech)

If you do not have your student’s previous school records, please call or email us, and we would be happy to request those documents from the school prior to your appointment.

* Please be aware that due to the high enrollment numbers at JSMS, we are requesting that newly enrolling families provide proof of residency, such as a utility bill or piece of mail with your home address.​

For further information regarding enrollment, or if you need assistance completing your enrollment request, please contact Tara Zantow, Student Registrar (360-874-6102,

Supplemental Forms Due at Time of Enrollment:​

Please select from these grade level options:

Administration of Medication at School State law dictates that all medications (prescription and OTC) require a physician's signature; this includes as-needed inhalers and epipens. The following form (157 Medication at School) must be completed and on file with the school nurse/Health Room for each medication to be administered. All medications must have appropriate labeling.

As Needed: Administration of Medication at School