Registration Information

To Enroll Your Student at John Sedgwick Middle School:

1. Please click here to start with Pre-registration.

2. When you complete Pre-registration, an enrollment specialist will contact you for further information.

3. You will need to provide the following documents from the previous school:

  • Birth Certificate
  • Previous School Records (Grade Reports, Test Scores)
  • Health information
  • Additional Services received (Special Education/IEP, 504 plan/Gifted/speech)
If you do not have your student’s previous school records, please call or email us, and we would be happy to request those documents from the school prior to your appointment. Request for Records
Supplemental Forms Due at Time of Enrollment:
Administration of Medication at School
State law dictates that all medications (prescription and OTC) require a physician's signature. The following form (157 Medication at School) must be completed and on file with the school nurse/Health Room for each medication to be administered. All medications must have appropriate labeling.
The South Kitsap School District #402 complies with all state and federal rules and regulations and does not discriminate in any employment, programs, or activities on the basis of sex, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, veteran or military status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, disability, or the use of trained dog guides or service animal and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding compliance and/or grievance procedures may be directed to the school district's Title IX/RCW 28A.640 compliance officer and/or Section 504 Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) coordinator. Please call 360-874-7080 for the names of the Districts Compliance Officers.

Open Enrollment Application
To be filled out for students who do not live in the John Sedgwick Middle School service area, but wish to attend school here. Visit the District website - Forms Library - Enrollment Forms

Schedule Change Form
This form is to be filled out and signed by parents who are requesting a schedule change for their student. Forms are traditionally accepted during the first few days of a new term.  Schedule change requests will be considered during the first two weeks of each semester.

Credits Required for Graduation
The State Board of Education has added information on their website to help explain the new graduation requirements for each year through 2019. Please follow the link to explore the requirements for your graduating class:
There is a short video that summarizes and explains the changes to the graduation requirements at the link below:

4 Year Educational Plan
This document is intended to help students and parents plan their academic courses for their Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, and Senior years of high school.

Choice Credit
7th and 8th grade students may earn high school credit for some of the classes they take here at John Sedgwick. Please see the attached flyer for details.

Request for Part-time Public School Attendance
This form is to be filled out by a parent/guardian who is requesting to have his/her child(ren) enroll in public school on a part-time basis while also in private school or are participating in home-based instruction.

Parental Declaration of Intent for Home-based Instruction
This form is to be filled out by a parent/guardian who intends to have his/her child(ren) receive home-based instruction in lieu of attendance or enrollment in a public school, approved private school, or an extension program of an approved private school. Parents must file an annual declaration of intent to do so in the format prescribed on SKSD Form 130. Visit the District website - Forms Library - Enrollment Forms

Medication at School Form
This form is to be filled out by a physician in order for any medication to be dispensed at school; this includes both prescription and over the counter medications.

PE Limitation Form
This form is to be filled out by a physician to document any limitations that a student needs while participating in PE.
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.